Friday, January 21, 2011

armor tattoo

Ink Armor Tattoo Cover Up Calf

Ink Armor Tattoo Cover Up Calf

Above, from left: Chanel Tattoos, $75, available at Chanel.com starting in

Above, from left: Chanel Tattoos, $75, available at Chanel.com starting in

 the following B Grade Armor has been made available in the Luxury Shop:

the following B Grade Armor has been made available in the Luxury Shop:

I don't have 15k luxon armor (yet..?), though I wanted to use the tattoos

I don't have 15k luxon armor (yet..?), though I wanted to use the tattoos

Tattoo Armor is available in two distinct formats, a precision applicator

Tattoo Armor is available in two distinct formats, a precision applicator

ARMOR CAV TANK TATTOO WINDOW Decal STICKER TRUCK CAR For Sale

ARMOR CAV TANK TATTOO WINDOW Decal STICKER TRUCK CAR For Sale

But this elaborate armor doesn't come cheap. Expect to pay around $3500 US

But this elaborate armor doesn't come cheap. Expect to pay around $3500 US

Wales Temporary tattoo - never forget your Welsh - Welsh tattoos

Wales Temporary tattoo - never forget your Welsh - Welsh tattoos

Image 35588: 2boys armor brown_hair dark_skin dissidia exdeath facial_hair

Image 35588: 2boys armor brown_hair dark_skin dissidia exdeath facial_hair

Tattoo Hollywood convention | August 21-23 2009. August 14, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Tattoo Hollywood convention | August 21-23 2009. August 14, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Ink Armor Tattoo Cover Up Full

Ink Armor Tattoo Cover Up Full

Temporary Tattoos are works of art that you wear just like a real tattoo.

Temporary Tattoos are works of art that you wear just like a real tattoo.

I may or may not be wearing makeup, spiked gauntlets, metal armor and

I may or may not be wearing makeup, spiked gauntlets, metal armor and

poker card tattoo

poker card tattoo

Body Armor Tattoo Sleeves : sexy lingerie, x-small-12x,sexy costumes, bridal lingerie, mens lingerie!, Dance Wear, bras, hosiery,

Body Armor Tattoo Sleeves : sexy lingerie, x-small-12x,sexy costumes, bridal lingerie, mens lingerie!, Dance Wear, bras, hosiery,

Body Armor Tattoo Sleeves : sexy lingerie, x-small-12x,sexy costumes, bridal lingerie, mens lingerie!, Dance Wear, bras, hosiery,

Body Armor Tattoo Sleeves : sexy lingerie, x-small-12x,sexy costumes, bridal lingerie, mens lingerie!, Dance Wear, bras, hosiery,

Armor Tattoo W.I.P. update by *adammdesigns on deviantART

Armor Tattoo W.I.P. update by *adammdesigns on deviantART

armor tattoo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

armor tattoo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Image 34891: armor back cape chains demon glowing_eyes horns magic monsters

Image 34891: armor back cape chains demon glowing_eyes horns magic monsters

Ink Armor Tattoo Cover Up Half

Ink Armor Tattoo Cover Up Half